Long time, no see


Ohh it's been a right 'ol while since I updated the masses to what I've been up to, so here goes to the best of my ability whilst the poor frazzled braincells can still remember.


Well being the annual school holidays I've had a good amount of time away from college life and been 'letting my hair down' to a certain extent (actually I chopped off most of it as I was beginning to become blinded in strong winds...).


I have had a little excursion to Cornwall/Devon camping which was most relaxing and very lucky with the weather, I actually got sunburn which is amazing considering British summer weather. I caught up with the relatives too over my extended break from working life which has been most fun and finally to finish with a bang went to Creamfields to re-live some of my 'raving' youth, truly awesome fun (I forgot how ace rave chicks with glow sticks are!!!). I can remember most of the acts I saw to some extent but being reminded of some that I can't remember at all so I must have had a good time.....


I spent some time doing all the niggling little things around the 'chalet Chris' that had been left until I had some 'spare' time so feel all feng shui or something with my living environment which is turning into some sort of contemporary home without me realising ( the arty farty type I am....).


I have avoided all the madness of the world as much as possible to recharge my batteries but have been keeping an eye on the steady stream of crazy wars, politics and mass media nonsense as ever. 'Normal service to be resumed as soon as possible'. Oh but I may throw the odd whistle and glow stick about for a week or two yet!!!


Popular Posts