Neurocam changes

No reply from Neurocam regarding my next mission but got this today.

Attention all staff and operatives. Earlier today, notice was sent to the Board of Directors for Neurocam International of my decision to temporarily vacate the office of Chief Executive Officer for Neurocam International due to what I feel to be a potential conflict of interest. The Board has accepted my request for temporary leave and will announce an acting CEO as soon as a suitable replacement is found. My leave will be effective immediately (Tuesday, July 12, 2005). Furthermore, Neurocam International has terminated the commission of Ms. Madeline Khan, Assistant to the CEO, effective immediately. I hereby wish Ms. Khan all the best with her future endeavors.No further correspondence will be entered into regarding these matters.Ms. Khan's e-mail address will be inactivated immediately. My e-mail account shall remain active for fourteen days and all correspondence from it will be forwarded directly to the Head of Operations, Mr. Charles Hastings until such time as my successor is announced. Regards,Bridget Fischer CEONeurocam International

So I wonder how long she is going for and wether Bridget Fischer and Ms Khan are one of the same?.

Popular Posts