The first post.

Well this is the first post of this web log. I have finally taken that leap of faith and decided 'Knowledge is power' and if anyone can make light of the weird things I have seen on the net and the conspiracies that seem to be everywhere these days then this log will show the links to everything that I have found or have been experiencing. I shall publish links to the sites I have found and hopefully this log will become a useful list of links for the budding conspiracy theorist to make sense of.
As I am also socially inept and computer illiterate this should prove quite an irksome exercise on my part. Hopefully someone out there will actually find it to be of some relevance to them. I shall be trying to update this blog as often as possible but initially this will be quite slow while I try to work out what all the plastic buttons are for on this 'keyboard thingy'.

Popular Posts