To 06 and beyond...


Well I have recovered from the indulgences of the festive period and as is customary must follow so new year resolutions to satisfy my craving for personal harmony (or the fact that you are a social outcast if you think the whole new year resulotion thang is daft).

Anyway my plans for the new year are as follows....

1. Change career. I bore easily and have decided to do some additional study to motivate me in a different direction.

2. Stop smoking. As if! though cutting down is an option..........

3. More writing. More blogging and that inspiration for a novel will come...

4. More travel. I bore easily, new surroundings and horizons. Germany in Feb, Ireland before end of spring and somewhere hot! for the summer.

5. More spiritualism. In a crazy world we all need to figure out our part and connect.

6. Neurocam. I bore easily. I will endevour to complete assignments but if this is some sort of game/experience it's soooo slow. Or maybe they just don't want me out there.......... I will try to figure out some personal meaning from it all. I'm still annoyed I was completing assignments that got stopped midway during the summer shakeup thang.

7. Orgonite. Gifting the world helps my feeling of self worth and belonging on this globe.

8. Bomb Bush. I don't think I'll get around to this one....

9. Bomb Blair. Potentially more feasible! but not something people should do.

Popular Posts