SuperHero Health Warning



This is a warning for anyone deciding to play online games especially those of a SuperHero variety ala 'City of Heroes'. Do not under any circumstances be drawn into joining a Task Force mission, they take ages. I became a computer junkie for a day and a half playing through one that was blatantly to hard for our superheroes but at least became somewhat easier towards the end.

Admittly it was good fun, but my bloodshot eyes have still to recover, I suffered caffeine overdose and have never smoked so much in front of a computer in my life. Ever heard of screen breaks guys?.

Anyway to update 'The valiant IcyGlare' is now well above the required level to obtain a spangly superhero cape, horah, no hero should be without a cape and I have felt slightly naked without one. Despite my fetching new Supergroup costume that has a habit of changing back to my garish blue variety at the most inopertune moments.

I really should get out more in my present domestic situation, but then I wouldn't have been able to waste a day and a half in front of a computer without being singlish either.......
Decisions, decisions. Anyway I think I may give this online gaming a bit of a break for a while now and concentrate on some of my real life issues even though escapism for a while is sooooooo good.

Popular Posts