Shrooms and Fairies...

Well gain slight apologies for the slight gap in my normally irregular postings but a well deserved Easter break and wedding with b4/after episodes have taken priority in my hectic life schedule....

Firstly big congrats to Mr and Mrs ball, about time too mind but I'm sure the day was everything you wanted and more. Much fun was had by all and I have to apologise on my slackness in photo stuff but wearing Al Capone's outfit minus the violin case meant a distinct lack of pockets to carry much more than a speech and cigars (all the essentials).

I don't think Ive seen quite so big shrooms and as many fairies in one place all most fun including seeing all those people I haven't seen in eons. Next time warn me about the ex you buggers tho, (My speech had to have a little rethink/write pretty sharpish.....) .

I think we all got a little spannered by morning so mission success in my books. I did have a weirdy moment tho having some sort of flashback set to some 'bastardised' version of several u2 songs in my head. Must have been the bucks fizz.



Popular Posts