Zombified


Well Halloween has been and gone. I didn't get up too as many high jinks as previous years as I had a stinky cold and felt like 'death warmed up'. Appropriate I suppose for this time of the year...


I did however watch scary movies and was super impressed with the E4 short telly series/film 'Dead set', Charlie Brooker is a genius with this one and his interview about it can be found here:-




I love zombie flicks but this one has really had an impact. Anyone who has had the displeasure of being inflicted with the generation of 'reality TV' will love seeing the Big Brother housemates fending off a hoard of zombies. The characterisation of the 'typical' housemates and Producer were classic. Well recommended viewing which can be streamed from the E4 website globally as far as I am aware. Though it will definitely appeal more to the UK audience with the UK Big Brother and set. Oh and not forgetting the Lovely Davina! more make up than normal love.....

Popular Posts