Dusty round here.....

Time to refresh the old blog. For those that worried or missed me, have no fear and please do not consider any outlandish conspiracies of my self imposed absence for almost a year....

I should say I have been busy but although not strictly true. I have been musing away on many missions but primarily combining my love of science with the esoteric in chaos theory and magick.
This did/does involve a little bit of isolation like all the great shaman and a good deal of reading, practice and searching the inner consciousness. I am certainly not much of a practicing magician but have a better understanding of the principles and can say 'magick works boyz'

I have carried on my use of rune magick and have a better understand of simple glyph work. Gnosis has been fun (with and without stimulants).

For those interested a quick book list of some of my reference material I ploughed my way through...

Condensed Chaos (Phil Hine)
Quarks, leptons and the big bang (Jonathan allday)
The Apophenion (P J Carroll)
Runcasters handbook (Thorsson)
Basics of sigil magic (P Cooper)
Liber kaos (P J Carroll)
Liber null and psychonaut (P J Carroll)
Psychedelics handbook (Peter Stafford)
The book of results (Ray Sherwin)
Magick (A Crowley)

For a bit of light entertainment away from all that lot Max brooks and his World war Z and zombie survival guides were excellent reads though not to be mixed with 'Lord of the flies' at the same time as it gets all a little insane reading too much weirdness......

Back soon with more interesting weirdness from this messed up globe we live on. And don't mention global meltdowns, swine flu, Obhama wazzisface or mass vaccinations just yet please.....

Popular Posts