I want to be a superhero




I have just entered the wondrous world of 'City of Heroes'. This is an online game where you can assume your superhero alter ego. My first foray with likeminded villainy bashers had my newly created alter ego of 'The Icy Glare' (so cool!) taking to the streets with 'Robocat', 'Rok', 'Shpinxter' and 'Technomage' to meat out justice which basically entailed us battering everything we came across, especially people mugging old grannies.

unfortunately the character creation process of this game results in such a myriad of costume and character physical description options it turns into a bit of a game itself. I really couldn't make up my mind as to the coolest looking superhero clobber to set myself out in. I therefore have ended up with a sort of turquoise blue, 7' tall, limpwristed 'mincing when he runs' guy with snazzy shades and blue spiky hair. At least it sort of fits in with the icy theme. I really shouldn't have gone with the skintight buckled leather he looks so, well, gay really.

All I originally wanted was a cool spiderman type but got a bit creatively carried away.........

Anyway to join the fun:- http://www.cityofheroes.com/

Popular Posts