Them Bones


I have just read an interesting article here, that many tech's out there might find interesting regarding anatomical skeletons for teaching purposes.




It was actually quite disgusting to learn where my two complete skels originated from. Actually one is of Chinese origin and the other is probably from India, both very old, I would say 50's-60's since they have been owned by the college and other than a few missing finger bones are in relatively good state.


We rarely use them now, they just 'hang' inside a metal cabinet gathering dust, maybe considering their potential value we should sell them and buy something useful like a new computer in the prep room!. I reckon I would like to donate my body to science and end up like that so I could haunt educational establishments for eternity....

Popular Posts