It's all going blank out there................

Having a look around and it seems a lot of the references to neurocam are vanishing into the cyber ether out there. This is all slightly odd, but curiously amusing at the same time. I hope this blog doesn't get gobbled up the same way. I should really look up some of the other 'Cam' related blogs out there to see what they are making of all this but most were badly out of date anyway.

If I wasn't so busy pootling around on internet wargames I would start looking into this but the paranoid person I am thinks it's a huge conspiracy by some nasty new Neurocam management cover up. Or it could be somebody is trying to remove Neurocam. It is probably just a little housekeeping sweep up of out of date references and musings to keep the 'Mystery' alive.
Oh what do I know it's probably my computer playing up again......

Anyhow for any operatives out there bleating like lost sheep, trust me I'm as in the dark as David Blunkett during a power cut.

Popular Posts