Things are getting better all the time.......



My back is getting better horah. I can walk without a waddle (though I may keep doing it for fun!). Everything still aches but I have been given some super strong painkillers instead of the poofy ones that didn't do anything that I have been using for the last week!. Back to work for me then but at least I can avoid lots of heavy lifting!.

I can also sit on a computer chair for more than a half hour at a time so lots of e-mails to digest, though still no new cam stuff to mention. The board has been back up for a while though.

I can also now look forward to Halloween and Bonfire Night this year. Costume and Fireworks are now being thought about. The annual atempt to avoid maiming myself and guests with large explosives whilst slightly tipsy will happen yet again. Rejoice Rejoice.

Popular Posts