Stormy weather.

Apologies for a lack of recent posts. I somehow damaged my back (probably too much DIY!) and have great trouble moving about at present. I do need to get back to my job before there is nobody left there but the pain is slightly unbearable whilst walking, it would be more accurate to say I am waddling like a duck at the minute. At least I can order food from the internet!.

I have had plenty of time to digest lots of television and have noticed yet more storms and storm predications, this all amounts to large weather pattern changes happening globally. One piece of meterogical data from the floating ARGO bouy system across the Atlantic suggests here in the UK that the temp changes in the Atlantic suggest a dry but very cold winter, potentially as cold as the last coldest on record in the late sixties, one huge deep freeze for us all. With very expensive oil,gas and petrol you can bet there will be a some pensioner panic payment.

Storms in America brewing, one that is potentially forming looks larger than Wilma that is trudging along at the minute. I think it is called alpha as they have run out of names this year.....

Anyway as sitting in one spot for too long means my back seizes up I am logging off for a while.
Baton down the hatches everyone.......

Popular Posts