Mmmm Creamy



Oh update was at Creamfields music festival over last weekend. Younger brother and pal came over and much fun and frolics in a decidedly dancing environment was had. Now 'back in the day' I would have had no bother with the excess's that go with 'dance culture' but really have to question some of the madness. My point in question is 'poppers' or Amyl Nitrate for those that read the labels on everything.....

Now on entering the first of several heavily police patrolled entrances the stench of this stuff was intense, I was getting very lightheaded in the open air and even though it's legal and all it really is akin to glue sniffing in it's image to me. Why then is it so popular?. Blimey can't peeps develop an old fashioned solid cocaine habit or something!
Anyway being the soul I am I contented myself with getting my kicks from alcohol and a strange variety of fungi that grows out of my bathroom walls.... It made the super huge video screen made up of rows of LED's look truly awe inspiring and very pretty..... Though everything wobbled a little more than it should I think. I blame it on Stella, that stuff is designed to strip away braincells even quicker than 'poppers'.

I also keep finding stuff around my house now that disposing of has led to all sorts of temptations. Strange white unmarked tablets, coloured powders at the bottom of tiny resealable bags and god knows where and why I ended up with 3 tubes of 'vics' inhalers in my jeans, I thought I was coherent for most of it!.
I will at some point post photos and vids as despite my incapability's in this field my bro and his mate Ritchy where a dab hand so hats off to them. Oh and a super huge thank you to the cool DJ in the ' My Space' double decker pics being above. Truly awesome bus and your choice of tunes and waving a mic at my warbling was funny as..... Unfortunately my bro is now on a mission to buy a doubledecker which is going to cost a fecing fortune no doubt.

Popular Posts