Dam n Blast


Oh back from the Amsterdam trip and much frolics were had. Copious amounts of all things hedonistic that the world capitol in sex and drugs can offer a stag party were witnessed and sampled by many. There are a few funny stories but I shouldn't really reveal too much being 'the law of stag weekends' what goes on remains never talked about again.


I do reckon if I mention luminous yellow ribbon at any occasion to my brother I may get free beer off him to keep quiet in a sibling blackmail type way......


I experienced how ill you can get mixing your fungal varieties and beer. I also realised I'm not half bad at finding ace hotels in the middle of red light districts. It was called the St Christopher tho and was no. 123 which was purely to aid in finding it when drunken....


Got some prime speech material too, so not a bad result all in:)

Popular Posts