V for Virus's


Bah, after having a relatively fine time without getting myself infected with nasty Trojans and virus's I got 'lurgied' on the work computer. This was hugely embarrassing as the work anti-virus software chugged into overdrive stopping a whole variety of automatic downloads with files like 'teen3' and young8. I work in a college this sorta stuff is gonna get mightily frowned upon......

No idea what happened, one minute I was happily reading some article on esoteric dream patterns and the next minute a whole host of alarm bells started going off.....


At least the anti-virus software was doing it's job but I now have these automatic download files in quarantine complete with embarrassing titles...... Strange as I have used the sites in the past with no problems and haven't been downloading anything. Just heading to the site seemed to cause the flood of goodness knows what oooerr.

Popular Posts