Jingoistic?


Having a growl today. After the joys of physics practical exams and the subsequent removal of posters from the lab during this I thought it was time to ditch some of the grotty old ones and 'wallpaper' with some of the new ones sent through to us in the form of freebies throughout the year.


Unfortunatly we seem to have aquired a hundredweight of posters from the RAF promoting physics and different careers within the RAF using them. Personally I am all for giving A level students career advice and many posters to such effect will be going up but I draw the line at the armed forces recruiting in schools. I have therefore taken my stand by putting up careers such as medical physics, quantum physics, computer technology, design technologies, engineering, astronomy, and so forth and the RAF was removed to the nearest waste paper bin much to the annoyance of the other technician.....


Propaganda has no place in an educational establishment....

Popular Posts