'Health and Safety'






I apologise to the minimal readership of this blog for the lack of posts or updates recently but I have been busily revising and doing exams for the first time in years. It was a surprising insight into the stress levels students have to deal with theses days that although not totally unaware of I was somewhat oblivious to.

Anyway after an intensive 12 week course I finally sat my NEBOSH exams and despite the subject of Health and Safety being as exciting as watching USA play the Czech Republic in the world cup I didn't (despite rumours to the contary) crack up. I will hopefully some time in August be able to preach meaningless legislation at Management if I don't really like the look of doing something at work, hurrah !!

Anyway normal service will be resumed here in cyberland as soon as possible now I have a bit of free time. In between watching world cup antics of course (now where did I put that German Flag?)

Popular Posts