Back in time



Having been completely useless and my alarm and body clock failing to wake me before 11.00am today when I should have been at work at 8.00am and feeling completely surreal unsure of time and what day it is despite it being perfectly obvious I have been thinking about the concept of time.




I came across a very cool article here:http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/319367_timeguy12.html




The best quote being 'Almost everything in quantum theory is mind-boggling and outside the box, sometimes transforming the box into an inverted spherical cube of infinite volume or forcing an entirely new definition of the essence of boxness. '




I wish this guy the best of luck despite being far too poor to donate anything and having to raise funds for my own mission as well....

Popular Posts