Blood sugar levels?


Ohh Gurgle, another momentary pause over the Halloween/Nov5th party season as regards keeping all the happy reader/s of 'Muses' informed of my life meanderings.


Well all has been sorta good despite over indulgence in all things alcohfrolic. Despite having several parties to attend over the past few days it was 'game over' after the first one which could well have been the vodka that finished me off.


In typical Halloween fashion 'Fancy dress' was order of the day and it was easy to decide that 'V' from 'V from Vendetta' was the costume of choice for me after a scour of the web, scary mask, political poignancy, perfect time of year to wear it and lots of plastic knives to wave about perfect!


Unfortunately the Internet fancy dress firm were possibly the most inept company I have had the experience of purchasing anything from. Firstly they sent the wrong costume, Wilma Flintstone looks nothing like 'V' and with my hairy legs you've gotta be joking.... After frantic only 48hrs before party phone calls a rescheduled delivery resulted in the new dispatch ending up at the wrong address!. It was a matter of hours before the party I finally was holding a box in a darkened parcel pick up miles from Nottingham. The things I have to put up with!. Anyway it looks cool, and has even had an outing past the talky camera's the police use with a big black ink pen scrawling V on everything. I was drunk.......... Surprisingly the talky camera didn't shout back, so the 'scare' factor of my vigilante costume must be working, 'power to the people', Muhahahaha.......

Popular Posts