Lights, Camera, Action


Having spent the past couple of days pondering some of the most recent topics in the media that have drawn my attention I have found it really difficult to get back into musing about stuff and nonsense.

What I have realised is that for the past 5 or more years I have barely watched any television nonsense and when I have it's the odd film. Trying to sit and watch breakfast news or 24 Hr news channels I feel like I'm being slowly strangled. It's even worse if I channel hop and see shopping channels and soap opera's I start entering a zombie like state and have to lurch for the off switch. Sort of like a reformed addict being shown a drugs stash and having to flush it down the loo before you fall back into your old ways.

To combat this TV paranoia I have met over the past few years various folks that have experience of or still work within TV and Film industry. They have sort of inspired me to have a go at recording using that wonderful You Tube gizmo my mysterious musings. This is sort of scary being as I have a phobia of having my picture taken let alone being filmed but I'm sure it could be a giggle.

To that end I have ordered some snazzy web cam (it does all sorts of wide angle auto focus shenanigans apparently) and shall shortly be producing a few short films that I can post here.
Please do not be alarmed or adjust your monitor when you see my mortal form. It's not my fault I'm that scruffy it's something genetic apparently.....

Suffice to say I will look forward to any feedback especially when it comes to the topics discussed but if you poke fun at my haircut or nostril hair if the camera is positioned oddly I will not be amused.

As they say in TV land to be continued.......

Popular Posts