Recycled media 'or flogging a dead horse'




I still check out the old 'Neurobored' every so often and a recent post made me laugh. Seems the Neurocam is 'updating' it's webpage/site. Nothing terribly startling all the old assignments I and other cammers have completed are up if anyone wants to know what the fuss was about(you can get to read some funny reports), and a recycled piece of film found here http://neurocam.com/Media/ . Very funny as all the clip consists of are a few fancy computer generated titles and a compilation of all the pictures/short film footage of events that happened way back at the start of neurocam in Melbourne.
I don't know if this has been created to make Neurocam 'oh so mysterious' again for the newcomers or just some way of compiling past events. Either way such a dull waste of time as all the pics/footage used can be found elsewhere. It sort of reminds me of an advert......................
I suppose seeing some of the reports go up finally puts this staid little monster to bed though as surely no mystery can be maintained.

Popular Posts