V for Vendetta





I'm getting excited at the impending UK release of 'V for Vendetta' in glorious celluloid form. I am a relative late comer to the story having only got around to reading the graphic novel format of this wonderful tale of Anarchy in the UK set in a post nuclear totalitarian state ala orwell's 1984 last year. I do have vague recollections of the 'Warrior' comic back in the mid 1980's that led on to 'V for Vendetta' but recommend everyone reads the graphic novel before seeing the film.
There has been some quite cool advertising globally for the film (I saw a fantastically painted tram in Amsterdam recently) but not as much as I would have thought as it would be perfect for viral advertising and other subliminal techniques.
Timing of the film couldn't be better either with the current global political climate especially in the UK and US.

'REMEMBER, REMEMBER THE 5TH OF NOVEMBER!'

Popular Posts