pAYpAL pARaNOIa



Bloomin conspiracy I tell you. My recent small £8.12 e-cheque from my bank to purchase a spangly new 'Nervous Teeth' T-shirt has been bounced by them. They have refused to accept the direct debit instruction. My bank didn't notify me and paypalcontactedd me today. 11 days afterwards, that's pretty pants service.

Anyhow my bank don't know why it was refused, my account has funds to cover it. All odd, like the other day when my bank refused to give me my money 'because we don't like to give out funds on the day they arrive in account'. Excuse me but every blinkin person I know has a monthly pay check on one day a month, do they have to wait too?. Feck this is a crazy banking stitch up. Money takes 4-5 days to travel between banks but is out of your account instantly but 4 days from the other....

And bank charges because your money isn't in the other account in time so you go overdrawn and charged for them being slow...... My new plan is all money in one account and bills from one account and the mortgage in the other. Surely then I won't get charged by the buggers.
Anyhow I may be t-shirtless as it appears having dispensed with the credit card after paying the bill off in full. I'm stuffed with only one account, grrrrrrrr......

Popular Posts