pAYpAL pARaNOIa II




This is really slightly freaky. Still in somewhat of a nervous teeth shirt quandary I decided to revisit paypal to identify the problem. All seems to have gone through fine and the funds that were in my paypal account have been swallowed despite this not happening last time, looking promising methinks. A grand total of £3.01 should also be transferred from my bank account as the details have mysteriously been accepted this time.
Sit back and wait, check e-mail confirmations all good. Check e-bay registered e-mail and bam about half a dozen spam 'Phishing' e-mails requesting account validation, credit cards etc you know the general scam sort of stuff.
It looks as if as soon as I use e-bay I will get spammed but cautiously use a separate e-mail account for paypal to insure some security. It looks like the spammers haven't got hold of that one yet. This is pretty ridiculous the faster e-bay shut down a spammer another fifty appear with increasingly accurate e-mails. Beware all e-bayers we are being watched......
Anyway, lets hope Rod gets some money and I get a spangly t-shirt, Sorry for all the hassle tho Rod if you are reading this and I promise to wear it somewhere 'interesting' and post a photo on the 'Nervous Teeth' Forum.
Just a shame I didn't have it sooner, though I hear the 'Aliens' band are doing a gig in November that might be an idea...... Oh Yes.

Popular Posts