Why can't I find it on the net.......



This is fri***ng pants this is. I have spent around two hours throughout the day looking for some sort of hangable clear plastic vinyl cover like the protective LP covers to hang some impressively artistic album art Depeche Mode and stuff. Anyway this interbloodynet that has rarely failed me has nothing but picture frames or normal plastic protective covers which aren't really designed to be hung up.
Defeated I turned to DIY arty websites to find no joy. This staring at bare walls syndrome is so bloody unreal I didn't realise how much I like pictures on walls, even rubbish album covers!
Nothing else for it but to rob nice pics from the net send the colour printer into overdrive and blow up the works new snazzy computer linked copier, OH Yes, they even give me unlimited credit on that monster.......

Popular Posts