Driving Home for Christmas..



I'm off, running away to hermitise over the Yule period with Family in Ireland. Hopefully it will snow lots and I will be ensconced in a small cottage surrounded by hills and trees with an open fire roaring supping port and eating mince pies:)


I suspect as we all know family Christmas's aren't always quite like that and are normally fraught with tension with family members getting together who rarely see each other and by the end of the holiday season realise why they don't bother seeing each other that often.....


Anyway I shall be well away from computer technology as part of the escape plan so this place is having a 2 week vacation probably so take care all and I will update you if they ever release me from the Emerald Isle once I get there.

Popular Posts