Oh what a lovely day, glad I spent it with you........

Quickie post, Congratulations to Annie and Woody on thier recent marriage. Fantastic day guys and hope you had a wonderful time and all seemed to go smoothly for you both. We all shall obviously be expecting lots of little woodhouse's in the near future and have you any idea who is running the book on it?. I'm going for around 14 months and am prepared to stick a whole fiver on it!

Anyways looking forward to seeing some of the photos and the stories of where Ruth ended up, he he......
Oh and did they paint the registry office just for you guys?, I was getting a little floaty on the back row with paint fumes, or maybe it was a few too many samples of the mulled wine I had earlier, not too sure. At least I got there with every man and thier dog leaving me behind at every turn. I'm a little slow at times but I was beginning to get paranoid.....

Popular Posts