Synchronicity and coincidence



Bizarre stuff happens all the time but is there really a purpose and cycle to events. You know the example of thinking of someone then the phone rings and it's that person on the other end and stuff like that?.
Anyway I think I am having one of these weirdness moments but it is sort of happening now as well as over the past year. Anyway over the past year when events at times made me question my relationship and future with my soon to be ex wife at particurly stressful or deep contemplation moments whilst out and about I would see my previous ex as if I was sort of being stalked. I was getting a bit paranoid that I was hallucinating or something.

Well suffice to say my relationship with my wife failed to work out and recently, well yesterday decided I best update my MySpace profile from married to single. Don't know if that did some weird thing in the multiverse but shortly after I got a friend request from the previous ex bearing in mind I haven't spoken to her in twelve years was bloomin odd let alone how come she manged to find my MySpace account as I don't use my real name was a bit spooky.

Anyway I suppose for old times sake sending a few e-mails to catch up won't do any harm but her timing is impeccable.....

Popular Posts