Neurocam paranoia


Well I sent off the details as required by your friend and mine 'Neurocam' today. I have noticed a little sense of paranoia by a few operatives concerning 'personal' details that are required.
Well a passport photo isn't TOO big an issue. I have to provide one for all sorts of things and besides, how many people really look like thier passport photos?. Hairstyles change, glasses, facial hair for those of us that can grow it, black and white pics can distort what you actually see etc etc. Anyway I didn't have a problem sending a piccie, i'm not that ugly and anyone who reads this knows what I look like by now anyway......

Slightly more concerning is a postal address, this is optional by the way so if you don't feel comfortable with it don't pass on these details. There is however a big difference between postal address and home address, we can all set up a POBox/mail drop collection point with our postal service or independent courier. You could use someone elses address with thier permission and all sorts of other ways to collect mail.

Anyway I got confirmation of my details being sent and look forward to the distraction of some Neurocam activity over the coming weeks.

I'll post what I can reasonably disclose in due course.

Popular Posts