33




This is the official please do not disturb sign. Far too much celebrating and not enough real sleep.


I celebrated my 33rd year of existence over the weekend and into yesterday which was the official date but as serious drinking needed to be done a weekend was needed....


I now realise that I am no longer capable of such drinking to excess and will refrain from touching spirits in such mixes or quantities again, though I would recommend raspberry flavour Absolute vodka and Cranberry sambuca as quality intoxicants for the alcoholic in us all....


Thanks to all that made me ill and laughed, apologies to all for organising munchies and music and house party but then failed to stand upright long enough to let you in. Actually I was upright just asleep upright....


Thanks for the prezzies and cards too but I must question the logic in letting me head into HMV unassisted, it was obvious I would spend hours looking at music and end up giving in to the inner geek and purchasing the Dungeons and Dragons online game......


Thanks especially to the nice stranger who pointed out that I would be able to see straighter without specs once I was too wobbly and she was quite correct. And finally thanks to my bed for being so comfy I didn't wake till 4.30pm on Sunday.

Popular Posts