Been very bored today, it's that time of year when work is the calm before the storm of exam time, and close to a 2 week break so people are winding down. I therefore have spent several hours in my inane annoy everyone with witless comments to brighten up my day. These are a few of the best quotes tho in the 'chinese proverb' styley. At least one of these needs to be my new T-shirt design, I'm thinking '7/5 of the population don't understand fractions' for the work t-shirt and 'everything is the same only different' for the going out T-shirt....


I never apologize. I'm sorry, but that's just the way I am.


S T U P I D = Smart Talented Unique Person In Demand


A day without sunshine is like night.


I swear to drunk I'm not God


if you have noticed this notice you will have noticed that this notice is not worth noticing i thought a thought that i thought i had thought but the thought that i had thought wasnt the thought that i had thought i had thought so maybe if i had thought the thought that i thought i thought i wouldn't of thought so much


7/5 of the population doesn't understand fractions


dont look at me in that tone of voice


How many times have you committed suicide?


Two wrongs dont make a right... but three rights make a left


"Indecision is the key to flexibility."


everything is the same only different.


Smoking kills, and if your dead you've lost a very important part of your life


We are ready for an unforeseen event that may or may not occur.


I am not drunk, I am presicely intoxicated


If it's not here, it only means one thing... its somewhere else!


"There's no limit to what you can't do"


Im not stupid im just unsmart!!


If you asked someone if they are honest, and they reply "no". Then are they being honest for telling the truth or not honest for saying that they aren't.


Nils Carborundum Illigitimi (Latin for 'Don't let the bastards grind you down)


I'm the idiot around here, and I'm not going to let some half-wit take my place!

Popular Posts