One whole year



It's been a whole year since the setting up of this site. Actually a little longer but a year since I introduced the hit counter so I'll use that as my guideline:)


Anyway, when I first set this blog up it was purely as a bit of a central point of links to the wonderful,weird and wacky of conspiracy and 'fortean' type events. Over the months with life as it is it has sort of transformed into my ranting platform on life too. Apologies to all but the weird thing is my hit counter has gone loopy since I divulged the life and times of fed up techie me. Therefore I am sort of duty bound to carry on enlightening you on occasion to the tribulations of myself but always in a lighthearted way.... (Unfortunatly now must be edited)


So a big thank you to everyone who regularly logs on to read my musings and hope it brightens up your day. I would like to try and instigate a bit of feedback of which areas the dedicated masses of you are most interested in on all the topics/stories I have linked to or have pointed you all in the direction of. So please feel free to add a comment to this post and I'll try to tailor this blog to suit the readership (and how much of the national press does that eh?).


So as the eclipse in my star sign dictates 'The King is dead, long live the new King' and lets hope this blog carries on acting as a resource and rant worthy of it's readership. Actually if nobody read it I'd still do it anyway in all honesty, like some sort of 'Mari Celeste' of blogs.......

Popular Posts