April attacks




I have been having a look today of the various reports of the tragic shooting at Virginia Tech USA. I find it very disturbing the timing of the shooting as numerous tragedies have occurred around a similar time in April of the past 10-15 years in the USA. I had this fact brought to my attention by and excellent American conspiracy/paranormal radio show 'Out There' run ironically by college students.


I heard the show about a week ago and Waco and Columbine were discussed and the infamous 'ninja on campus' episode were the possibly corrupt ATF (Alcohol, tobacco and firearms) apprehended a student in fancy dress jogging home after a church party fairly heavy handily. The particular radio show in question is based on the campus this occurred.


In a remarkable piece of sixth sense, or purely joining up the dots of evidence one of the shows presenters ominously warned that he felt sick and strange every year around this time waiting for the next 'massacre' or 'tragic incident' that could potentially be a 'black op' staged by a government wishing to control it's populace. I too since last week have been keeping an eye out in America for what mass shooting involving the ATF was likely to occur. I think the Virginia case may well be it.

Popular Posts