Fly me to the moon

There have been quite a few UFO sightings around shuttle missions, Apollo landings and so forth around the moon over the years. When NASA finally released a 'Google map' type collection of the fully mapped Moon I had a good snoop around and the 'highlight' as such for me was the realisation that the released photos where very possibly faked or at least certainly edited probably with some high tech military photoshop software.

My conclusion was based on some of the things that should be there not being there, iconic images of American flags and lunar landers weren't shown, I checked repeatedly at the known landing sites and stuff from the archives to pinpoint where this space junk should be on the moon wasn't shown, odd but then my conclusion was aliens had landed on the moon and nicked the flag and lander....

Well OK it may not have been aliens but it could well have been the US trying to hide some moon info contained in undoctored footage. Especially if it transpired they hadn't actually landed on the moon at all. Imagine my surprise when I came across this video:



All very strange and could have been faked but a very good reason to edit moon photos so people aren't aware of what is up there lessening the public panic. It does look very man made in design though whatever this 'craft' is and been there for a while if it's pockmarked with meteorite hits. Very very strange.....

Popular Posts