'Money don't grow on trees you know.....'


I've always generally been a bit rubbish with finances, I think generally it is never having enough to enjoy myself and pay all the bills too. This should mean either don't spend so much enjoying yourself or earn more money. Neither of which I ever seem to have the rub of the green to do lately.


Having finally solved the financial crisis known as divorce (eventually) it is sort of cool to be a bit more in charge of my financial concerns rather than waiting for banks or solicitors to sort it out. Now all that's out of the way I'm pondering on cash flow and all looking at a few scams when I came across this article:-




It was all fairly 'run of the mill' excuse the pun until the last paragraph when as stated one of those arrested had been released early to carry out this fraud due to a 'printing' error on the original arrest warrant, you couldn't make this up it was so funny, had me howling for at least 5 min.

Popular Posts