split decisions...


Been reading a selection of articles regarding parallel universes and quantum mechanics over the past week. Quantum theory has been a bit of a pastime read for me over the years and what physicists have always been led to believe is now being 'proven' to a certain extent.


A cool interview on the earthfiles site can be found here:-




I love the idea of every action causing a split in universes and different branches and 'multiple worlds' theory. I wonder on all the major decisions I've taken over the years and how different worlds would be with me in them. It sort of makes me want to kick myself sometimes, and smile smugly at others. I really dread to think what would have happened if I'd actually followed my heart and not my head sometimes. Suffice to say though things have worked out pretty ok in my timeline/universe so far but I constantly have some weird nagging voice as if there is 'one big thing' I need to do before my reason for being here is made clear to me. Almost in a spiritual context but also in a superiority complex sort of way too!


Just think if I hadn't started writing on a blog some of you wouldn't know me, many of you wouldn't be directed to other sites on interest and visa versa and ultimatly the bandwidth I use would have been somebody elses home recipe blog or something. And what would we all rather have?. A recipe for pumpkin pie or a rant about global affairs......

Popular Posts