While I'm talking free speech.....


Well as my cage is rattled I thought it might be an idea to mention John Pilger. In some ways this guy is my hero. An established and well respected journalist and author. In these sort of 'interesting times' it is a ray of light to see some individuals express their views and highlight the government and mass media distortions and spin and to get to the 'Truth' in a proper journalistic fashion.


A recent article of his can be found here:




I would recommend looking up some of his books 'Tell me no lies' is particularly good. I think the moral is we all need to look up individual reporters for the 'real' news and not rely on any mass media outlets or even to some extent the 'underground' news outlets. We are blessed in these times with the Internet to allow us to search for the information and not have it blocked and sterilised and pumped out to us in a controlled fashion through the papers and TV.

Popular Posts