Witch 'craft'

Saw this weird story a while ago but was a little too busy to post so there is a lot more discussion out on the net now regarding the 'Mexican flying humanoid'.

I have posted the video footage below of this extremely odd encounter that has been getting widespread news coverage globally. I would love this be a proper 'witch' of the pointy hat broom sort but being a little pagan myself know that sort of appearance isn't really how a good practicing witch likes to appear. However if you wanted to spread a bit of fear and panic in a very superstitious country this sort of thing might work...

It could be an 'alien' of some sort which would be cool but I was expecting a proper space crafty thing and would be a bit let down if all I saw was some cloaked and pointy hatted hovering one...

It could also be some nutty eccentric who has built themselves some hoverer 1 man gadget and is trying it out and using a hat and cape to scare people. Very funny and seems to be working but hadn't they get the device patented first?.

Anyway feel free to make up your own minds whilst I clean off the false nails and brush off the cloak. These trips to Mexico are killing me, talk about 'long haul'



Popular Posts