Game Over


I finally got around to watching 'End Game', the docufilm by Alex Jones into Bildeberg, New World Order and other conspiracy based investigation.


I think I would have watched it before now if it hadn't been for a complete aversion to television and I couldn't be spending cash on dvd's when I have so many other uses for my hard earned pennies. I found the video on Google videos (thanks for the heads up Nervous Teeth peeps) and although not the best quality was watchable.


Unfortunatly I wasn't terribly impressed, informed or even amused. I think the main reason is I have heard, seen or read it all before. True I am one of the population that actually doesn't walk around in blinkered denial but mainly it's because it seemed a great proportion of this particular film is a rehash of old Alex Jones material evidence and to some extent 'rants'. Don't get me wrong I admire Alex Jones for being so outspoken and getting the 'evidence' out to the masses but on the other hand the evidence doesn't need to be constantly reused. 'If you tell enough people a false statement it eventually becomes the truth'. This principle seems to be a New World Order agendga and it doesn't sit easy with Alex Jones repeating the same spiel.


Despite that though if you haven't had the pleasure of viewing any of Alex Jones's work be it websites, radio or film it is well worth viewing as a 'potted' discussion on the NWO agenda. Scary as that is so if of a frail, meek. or in self denial disposition, maybe watching 'Question time' might be more up your political street.

Popular Posts