Nottingham Chemtrails

I havn't posted much about chemtrails recently and the whole research and chembuster movement but noticed that there are a few peeps in Nottingham having a look at this site and thought I would post some of the (not so good) vids of the spew landing on Nottingham.

In all honesty it was this annoyance of what the hell is going on in the skies that led me to jump down the rabbit hole so to speak and still havn't made the choice of which pill, red or blue I should take. I have witnessed this first hand with a spew plane for the want of better word and commercial planes flying within seconds of each other and surprise surprise the commercial liner 'contrail' disperses rapidly(slower in some atmospheric conditions) whilst spewplanes linger, and linger and well turn the skies grey over 10min to a half hour.

Call me paranoid but when I heard of chembusters and orgonite and it's possible effect went out and made a few and had the whole black helicopter incident whilst making and distributing. My favourite incident was one hovering on the road ahead and dropping to around 75-50 foot causing a very busy street of pedestrians to look aghast as litter and leaves blew everywhere, cars stopped and everyone thought an immenient crash was about to occur. Strange I happened to be carrying a load of newly made orgonite but then maybe just coincidence. Never anything hit the local press about unmarked helicopters buzzing pedestrians tho....

Anyway here's a few local 'dumping incidents'.......






Popular Posts