Sort of got distracted for a mo there.



Soz, haven't done anything in the way of random web browsing for odd stuff for quite a while it seems. Unfortunately as my present domestic situation dictates what I do on the computer, as in I have to read and write e-mails to banks, solicitors, wife, friends and everyone else as well as sort through financial stuff and divorce petitions and I haven't even officially started the divorce this is a bloomin nightmare.

I can cope with computer use for a time but when it becomes a chore, garghhhhhh.

Anyway as those that actually peruse this space of the web regularly you will be aware of my divorce annoyance but I am thinking of writing the idiots guide to the process and give out handy advice.

Officially first advice is think very carefully about why you want to get married in the first place before you do it and make sure you know you would be wife's reasons too it's all too easy to think about your life changing decision but you should regard how it will effect your soon to be wife too. Discuss this and remember that you better make sure your aims in life are similar.

Right that's my two pennies worth. Discuss......

Popular Posts