Time out guys




Another blip of updating here peeps, soz and apologies. I have been delving into a few esoteric sites and have been dabbling with the runestones in experimentation of question techniques which I will update in due course.

Also my slightly screwy life at the minute means distractions are very easy to come by. I have for the past week had to take to the hermitising lifestyle as much as possible with one drinking session being my limit and dried out a bit whilst concentrating on relaxing and filling out the masses of paperwork from courts, solicitors and mortgage lenders. Blimey the don't make this sort of thing user friendly.

Anyhows after dodging the social scene a little I have suddenly found myself ill with the flu, I'm sure this is due to my immune system being compromised by not having to defend itself from other peoples lurgy. So for the first time in years I have had time off from work ill. At least it gives me time to update this place.

Anyway as regulars may know I listen to several paranormal and conspiracy related radio shows and want to recommend Mysterious universe which you can check out here

http://www.sohpodcast.com/mu/

Great to chill out to when ill.......

Finally as I am still leaking snot and coughing like a thirty a day smoker (oh forgot I sort of am....) please excuse another slight pause before the next update. Now where did I put the Beechams powders?.

Popular Posts