Prognosis Jim?


Ho hum, well following on from the 'I wonder if it's ADHD' I have done a lot of reading of personal testimonies of sufferers and carried out various online symptom testing to rule out things like dyslexia and so forth.


Results:-



Reference Number - REI118911699788C


TEST RESULTS FOR CHRIS REINERT

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO COMPLETE THE ON-LINE AD/HD SCREENING QUESTIONNAIRE.


From the answers you have supplied, we have assessed the probability for attention and hyperactivity/impulsivity tendencies as follows:

ATTENTION

You have scored 2.1 which indicates that there is a HIGH PROBABILITY of an attention disorder

HYPERACTIVITY/IMPULSIVITY

You have scored 1.2 which indicates that there is a SLIGHT PROBABILITY of a hyperactivity/impulsivity disorder


*YOU HAVE A COMBINED TYPE AD/HD WHERE BOTH ATTENTION AND HYPERACTIVITY/IMPULSIVITY SYMPTOMS ARE PRESENT


Mmm, well that sort of is enlightening so appointment made to see a 'real' doctor now to get some more tests done I suppose. This is all quite alarming but certainly explains the weirdness of me. Well as it can't exactly be cured at least it can to an extent be controlled but I don't relish having a cocktail of drugs to take. I do know why now I'm constantly laughing at the crazy forgetfulness of me and why I always butt into conversations or am stony quiet during others........ Oh well it's my personality dude.....

Popular Posts