Bit Dusty Round here...



Blimey made it to Ireland in the 'fog of grounding all domestic flights' on a bloomin cold 22nd. Made it back despite eating, drinking and smoking excessively having a relatively calm and quiet Christmas and a good week to gather my thoughts and focus on 2007. Happy new Year all tho it has been such a blur from getting back and all the drinking around that any plans I had have taken a beating with the braincells!.

Anyhow as tradition with new year resolutions I thought I would make a few that will obviously get broken but give me a bit of a sense of drive and purpose before the next distraction comes along:)

1. Health, eye test for me, I will wait untill the cigarrette ban to give up smoking but it is sort of obligatory to start keeping an eye on your health rather than relying on good fortune.

2. Complete divorce as easily as possible and concentrate on selling up if required and getting my financial state both solvent and profitable through whatever tangible assets I have.

3. Start forgetting about what's best and easiest for everyone else and concentrate on me, myself and I. Blimey I'm going to experience the wonderful world of selfishness, this is going to play havoc with my karma:)

4. Be open and honest to all that are open and honest to me.

Popular Posts