Write and they will come....


Blimey recognition. A big thank you to the Seamus's responsible for the TechKnow website, a wonderful little area of the Internet for science techies like myself. I have been mentioned, oh the fame and glory. Actually it does mean that although I tend to rant on an awful lot about my barmy life I will have to put more input up on the mad science stuff out there.

I hope I don't give techies a bad name, I am actually a thoroughly professional and dedicated individual like pretty much all the techs I have met, we have to be to keep all these new ill trained teachers in line....


Anyway a link is available in the side bar to the techknow site and hope a few non-techs check it out too, you might find it enlightens you to what is involved in our daily lot.


Oh and as I couldn't resist here is a link to the recent blogging article:




Now if only I could get a TV/radio producer to sign me up for a comedy show..... I can see it now Tech TV or perhaps 'The not so young one', 'The Mighty whoosh'-(sound of me breaking another Bunsen) or perhaps 'Teachers' could give me a part to make it actually be a bit more accurate to what teaching is like.......


Now I'm off to spend an hour watching the hit counter. If it goes over 500 I'm in a mess, I'll have to register this blog in America as I happen to criticise the Bush administration occasionally and they have some silly rule regarding free speech coming in regarding blogs that people actually read....



Popular Posts