Boredom is the sign of a lazy mind....


I am getting soooooooooooo bored with stuff. I just seem to resent not having company to have a laugh with for any prolonged period of time. I seem to constantly drift off into thinking where else and whom else I could be with having an even better time. It's sort of like some bizzare hedonistic lifestyle is descending because I am more free to do such things but in reality nobody else has the time, inclination or motivation to follow suit.

This must mean I am seeking escapism some may say, I tend to be thinking more along the lines of the only way I'm going to meet new and interesting people is to start stretching my field of view further than four walls and a workplace.

To this end I have decided to try and fill my social diary before going with the flow of what other peeps are planning as at least that way I will no doubt meet a wider variety of individuals. I am especially keen to meet reptoid shapeshifters, illuminati controllers and poledancers please!

Now if only people would respond to my messages rather than hiding from 'the ranting fool' I may actually track down some new and old acquaintances. This single malarky isn't all it's cracked up to be. I was expecting drunken orgies by now, it's not like back when I was a student......

Maybe I am surprisingly ugly and smelly without realising, bum I may need to make an effort at times. Actually it could be I'm just getting old. Well at least I have my curiously inane outlook on life to keep me occupied.

Hmmm maybe I should initialise 'Normal Service' at the Daily muses with my chance encounters with FreeMasons reptoid shapeshifters and poledancers....., must do more research OH Yes.

Popular Posts