Hmmm Chocolate



I have come to the rapid conclusion that to maintain some sort of standard of holding a roof over my head a better job or second income is required. Well searching through the local press for those elusive highly paid Health and safety jobs came across a nice little number.

Medical research. Yes I know I don't want to be pumped full of drugs and turn into the Elephant man but this sounds cool and I have the initial screening during some time off. 'What do you have to do?' I hear you cry. Eat chocolate and smoke cigs. Brill I can do that and get paid too, sign me up. The idea is Nottingham University is researching the effects of Flavinols in cocoa products on blood vessel dilation which in smokers is obviously restricted. Eating chocolate may have therapeutic effects and I get to stuff my face to find out. Just a shame they won't buy me cigs too but I do get some cash when it's all over.

Yum, chocolate every day because 'it's for research' I wish I had looked at doing things like this years ago......

Popular Posts