It's just a number




Mental note to self over analysis of numbers can lead to feelings of depression and paranoia.

Real headtwist over dates at the minute. I suppose this started with me happening upon a bizarre article over at http://educate-yourself.org/

Some 'Cosmic trigger' event due for Oct 17th, sounds a little too bizarre for me but it got me thinking of the date which happens to be the same date as when I purchased my wife's engagement ring, which I only remembered due to a conversation of a friend who tragically passed on several years ago shortly before I proposed to my wife which happens to be the 13th Oct.

This year on Oct 13th my wife is moving to London, I am unlikely to see her before she goes this year Oct 13th is also Friday 13th.

truly bizarre. Maybe if I project some sort of 'good vibe' on Oct 17th everything will become good Karma again. As from where I'm looking at the minute I suppose they are really just dates....

Popular Posts