'My space' Whore



I haven't really had much time for the 'My Space' nonsense over the time I have signed up to it. I can see it's uses to locate music and keep in contact with friends but not a lot else.

My views have now changed, you can look up all sorts of people and groups and this has been especially fun being singlish. I have decided I must become a My Space whore and look up lots of nice people in Nottingham with similar interests and tastes. You never know who is out there sometimes.

I am getting slightly peeved that my phone is getting full of new numbers and most are blokes and my My Space account is getting filled up with new friends, again mostly blokes or people I know. This surely can't be the correct path to follow unless I want to go drinking ales all the time.

I dislike the fact My Space is a bit of a tracking device and full of advertising and stuff but then that sort of is most of the net these days. What I really need to do is get more silly comments on my page, that might make me look popular. But then again I always knew about my amazing popularity, coupled with overwhelming modesty!.

Popular Posts